Convenient banking services
with your OCBC ATM and debit cards
We have over 1,200 ATMs* island-wide at convenient locations such as MRT stations, bus interchanges, Caltex petrol stations, NTUC FairPrice outlets and major shopping centres.
*Includes UOB ATMs under the Shared ATM network. NETS charges S$0.30 per withdrawal from the third withdrawal (per calendar month) onwards at UOB ATMs.
The ATMs are equipped with anti-card skimming measures so you can be assured that your money is safe with us.
- Withdraw cash
- View account balance
- Transfer money between OCBC accounts
- Top up NETS FlashPay, ez-link card and mobile prepaid cards
- Deposit and withdraw cash at ATM Plus machines
- NEW! Pay Any Card service
List of ATM services
Find nearest ATM
ATM services form
Deposit cash & update passbook
Deposit cash or get your latest account information by updating your passbook (for passbook accounts only).
- Up to 5 deposits per account daily
- Maximum 100 notes at a time at cash deposit machines and ATM Plus (machine that allows deposit and withdrawal)
- Only denominations of S$10, S$50 and S$100 are accepted
Find nearest cash deposit and passbook update machine
Withdraw cash overseas
From 11 May 2012, overseas withdrawal of funds from your deposit account is disabled by default. You can activate / deactivate your overseas cash withdrawal feature at an OCBC Bank branch, call OCBC Contact Centre at 1800 363 3333 or mail in the relevant forms.
Download the respective form(s):
To activate your ATM Card
To activate your Credit Card
To activate your Debit Card
Withdraw cash from over 855,000 ATMs in more than 149 countries worldwide at a small fee. The daily withdrawal limit is the same as your current limit in equivalent currency value of the country you are in.
Your ATM card can be used at machines with the following logos:
- Visa / PLUS ATMs (worldwide)
- Overseas OCBC ATMs (Malaysia and Indonesia)
- ATMs with MEPS (Malaysia only)