At an ATM:
- Select “More Services”, followed by “More Services” followed by “Phone Banking / Online Banking”.
- Select “Phone Banking Application”.
- Select “I agree” if you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your desired 6-digit Telephone PIN.
- Re-enter your 6-digit Telephone PIN.
- You can start accessing Phone Banking Services thereafter by calling 1800 363 3333 or (65) 6363 3333 when calling from overseas.
- Download the form or collect it from our branches.
- Mail completed form back to the following address:
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
Account Services (eBanking)
Bras Basah Post Office
Locked Bag Service No. 8
At a branch:
- You can select your Telephone PIN on the spot (applicable during account opening).
You can then start to access phone-in banking by calling 1800 363 3333 or (65) 6363 3333 when calling from overseas.
You may change your Telephone PIN after calling 1800 363 3333 with your Phone Banking PIN and access code.
1. After language selection, press 2
2. Enter phone code followed by #, PIN followed by #
3. Press 4 - Other Requests
4. Press 4 - Change your Telephone PIN
5. Key in new 6-digit PIN
Get another Telephone PIN through the ATM, or mail us the completed form for a re-issuance of your Telephone PIN.
Quick access to:
- Balance enquiry on Savings, Current, Foreign Currency Call/Checking, Credit Card and CPF Investment Accounts
- Cheque status enquiry
- Recent account activity enquiry
- ESA results enquiry
Funds transfers to your own or pre-designated 3rd party OCBC and Other Bank accounts
- Bill Payment
- Stop payment on cheque
- Statement request for accounts with Statements
- Credit card statement request
- Telephone PIN change
CPF Investment Account services
- CPF Investment Account balance enquiry
- Share holdings enquiry
- CPF Investment Account transfer to CPF Ordinary Account
COE Open Bidding
- Bid enquiry
- Bid submission
- Bid revision
Report loss of OCBC ATM card, Credit Cards or Passbook
- Rates enquiry
- OCBC Credit Card points enquiry and rewards redemption
- Fax-on-Demand Service for Forms and Brochures
- Insurance enquiry and travel insurance activation
Transactions can be made locally as well as overseas.